Versions - Cascading 2.5.2 and Accumulo 1.5.0.
The source code is at -
Examples of using the AccumuloTap are at -
The examples cover the following functionality-
1. Querying Accumulo from Cascading.
2. Performing Accumulo table operations like - create table, create table with splits, check if table exists, delete table & flush, from Cascading
3. Dump data in Accumulo to HDFS from Cascading.
4. Export data in Accumulo to HDFS, after transposing to a flat, delimited format with column headers.
5. Import data in HDFS, in a flat delimited format into Accumulo.
6. Read data in Accumulo and write (back) to Accumulo
7. Export data in Accumulo into Mysql